If needed, Purso is involved in the customer’s product development process from the early stages. If the customer has a vision of an aluminium product, we are ready to make it reality. A successful end result starts with brainstorming and exchange of ideas between the customer and our experienced sales representatives. The customer gets a profile with optimal extrusion engineering at the right price.
Providing the following information speeds up the quote process:
- profile image in PDF, DWG or DXF format
- profile alloy and pole length
- any surface treatment and visible surfaces of the profile
- purpose of use, batch size and estimated annual use of the profile
- customer’s contact details
If needed, a profile shape or piece is modelled for the customer using 3D printing, which saves design costs and time. Purso’s high technical competence and years of experience guarantee reliable deliveries and quality in accordance with the agreement.