Terrace glazing system
- The system consists of horizontal slide rails, which are installed into floor and ceiling structures.
- The slide rails are inclined outwards, which means that water will drain away through the drainage holes.
- The clasp technology used in the vertical profiles makes doors easier to open and close.
- The aluminium frames of the glass elements slide between the rails, making it effortless to move the glass.
- When closed, sliding doors are sealed by the brush seal installed in the profiles.
Want to hear more about aluminium-made construction solutions?
Contact our sales team directly or send message via form. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Renewed indoor lighting standard EN 12464-1 entered into force: the update directs to increase light on surfaces
SNEP® novelty luminaires for public spaces are here! Aari and Novem provide state-of-the-art energy efficiency and quality light
You can now identify Purso’s SNEP® luminaires by the Finnish Key Flag symbol
Solar panels will soon grace the new production facility in Purso business park
Purso’s new SNEP® Product Selector has been released