SNEP® Aari – Larger than its lighting surface
Suspended ceiling solutions are becoming more widespread in public spaces, – SNEP® Aari fits in a structure like a cast. Aari is an energy-efficient but glare-free luminaire, designed and manufactured in Finland. It is made of recycled aluminium, Purso Greenline, which saves natural resources as well as energy used during the manufacturing process.
Aari does not compromise the quality and retains its light output throughout its life cycle: it is dustproof and can be washed from below if necessary. Aari’s excellent light distribution properties enable the design of space-specific lighting. In addition, Aari can be combined with a diverse range of different LED components. Therefore, the luminaire can be tailored to the specific conditions of the space, from the visual arts class to hotels.
- ‘Made in Finland’ Key Flag product
- Manufactured of recycled aluminium
- Easy and quick to install
- Long life and good light output throughout the life cycle
- IP class 55 from below and 40 above
- Purso’s technical support available from design to installation
Want to hear more about lighting solutions?
Contact our sales team directly or send message via form. We will contact you as soon as possible!